Financial Assistance Programs
We understand that private Christ-centered education requires not only a commitment to your child’s successful learning experience but a financial investment as well. We are committed to partnering with you on this journey by offering several financial assistance programs.
At Riverside Christian School we are very thankful for all of our students and their families. We also believe that our best advertisers are families just like yours; families who have great experiences to share with others who may be interested in the same quality, Christ-centered education for their children. That is why we offer our Family Referral Program; To say thank you for sharing our school with future RCS families and for helping to bring more children to Jesus!
For each new family you refer, you will earn a $300 tuition credit! Payable after the new student completes their 6th month at RCS.
Let’s go out and spread the word on how Riverside is showing extreme love through limitless acceptance, and grow in numbers and in Jesus!
- Referring families must be indicated as such at the time of registration of the new family.
- The new student(s) must attend at least 6 months at RCS.
- Additional limitations may apply relating to new families receiving adjustments due to assistance or half day attendance.
The Oregon Conference Seventh-Day Adventists has an exciting grant for all incoming Kindergarten, First Grade and Ninth Grade students. The Every Child Deserves To Know Christ grant program is designed to assist families who may struggle to meet the costs of tuition for a Christian education.
- Student must be registered for Kindergarten or First Grade at the time of application.
- The application process requires families to submit an application to FACTS, a third-party vendor, which supplies the school with an independent analysis and assessment of an applicant’s ability to pay tuition.
The North Pacific Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists offers a scholarship for families of Hispanic/Latino origin, who may not be able to enroll their child due to financial constraints. This scholarship may be renewed, and application(s) must be received by the school prior to the academic year beginning.
- The student must have the financial backing of their local church and school with appropriate certification as described on the application.
- The student must be currently enrolled at the school listed on the application.
- The application must be received from the school listed on the application.
The North Pacific Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists offers a tuition discount to be granted by the school during the first three semesters of a student’s enrollment. This grant is to encourage students to enroll, whose parents have recently joined the Seventh-day Adventist church and whose children have not previously been enrolled in an Adventist school.
- Church membership will have been established during the eighteen-month period immediately preceding school enrollment.
- Benefits will apply to students who are initially enrolled in a Seventh-day Adventist school within the 18-month period.
Riverside Christian School believes that no student who desires a Christ-Centered education should be denied that opportunity on a financial basis. We believe that the responsibility of financing a private education rests primarily with the student’s family. However, we recognize that the financial commitment can often be cost-prohibitive for many families, and we are committed to assisting families who demonstrate a measurable level of financial need.
Our financial assistance program is funded through the generosity of private donors and school fundraising. Assistance is not guaranteed each school year and is subject to availability.
Applications for assistance should only be made after earnest prayer and careful consideration of all aspects of your family’s financial circumstances. The use of financial assistance funds in cases where the need is not acute may deprive others of education opportunities.
- Family must complete the FACTS form and qualify for financial assistance.
These scholarships are financed by the Riverside Seventh-Day Adventist Church and are specifically for the children/grandchildren of members of the Riverside Church or a student who is a member of Riverside.
- Parents or Grandparents of the student/s are members of the Riverside Seventh-Day Adventist Church OR the student is a member of the Riverside Seventh-Day Adventist Church.